A Professionally Monitored Davenport Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that may lead to serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Davenport monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor warns you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Davenport?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Davenport flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. If your Davenport flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Davenport Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re home, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Davenport flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (563) 231-4633 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.