What do you want in a baby monitor in Davenport?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You put a microphone-type device on a table next to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. For instance, many monitors now include clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You can even hook many monitors to your wireless network so you may roam wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Davenport are so sophisticated that they are similar to inside surveillance in both capabilities and price.
Would you switch baby monitor for a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate comparable functionality, you will find quite a few parents in Davenport connecting their child’s bedroom to their home security system. So it makes sense -- specifically if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to get your newborn back to a gentle slumber. Your calming voice could be the only requirement to keep your little one sleeping.
● Motion activation: Even though it’s possible to have your surveillance system function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your attention might start to lag. Conversely, if your camera identifies anything unusual, it can be programmed to send a notification on your phone. Perfect if your child soundlessly scales out of the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the space.
● Save and send recordings: The majority of baby monitors do not capture portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a brief sample to grandparents to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of having to lug monitoring equipment wherever you go, you can view your child from your home security app. You could even touch base with your tot and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have an evening away.